1.In the event of a match starting but not been completed then match bets will be void. In such circumstances all other markets will be void unless their result has already been unequivocally decided.
2. In the event of a match not being completed and not being awarded to one of the competitors than all bets are void except markets that have already been unequivocally decided.
3. Where revised match betting is offered (between sessions), 1 frame/set of the following session must be completed for bets to stand.
4. In handicap betting, the handicap will only be allotted to one player/team, and then the result will be determined.
5. Non-Runners - Stakes will be refunded on players or teams withdrawn prior to the start of an event. We reserve the right to deduct the equivalent of Tattersalls Rule 4(c) to reflect returning stakes on Non-Runners.
6. In-running market; to pot the first ball of xth frame:
Fouls do not count toward settlement
Re-racks will not count towards settlement unless a ball was not potted in the original frame
7. ‘Total points xth frame’
In the event of a re-rack, only points scored in the completed frame will count towards settlement
8. Tournament highest break
Only one break per player will count towards settlement of this market (e.g Player A scores 141 and 140 in the tournament only the 141 will count towards settlement)
In the event of a player being awarded a frame due to non-appearance of opposing player, frame betting, to win 1st frame, to win xth frame and all related markets will be settled as normal
9. Next Four Frames Outright/ Next Four Frames Correct Score.
If four frames are not completed, then bets will be voided on these markets.10. To Win Next Session/ Next Session Correct Score;
If all frames are not completed, then bets will be voided on these markets.
To Finish Bottom: Should any of the league stage matches not take place due to a player withdrawal from the competition then all bets on this market shall be deemed void.
The Sun’s Darts Dream Team Rules
For all groups apart from B or C Raymond Van Barneveld must take part in at least six events or bets will be void.
Results will be determined as per the Official Results provoided by the Sun Newspaper.
The following are the point scoring rules.
Wins a round prior to the last 16 round - 8 points.
Wins a round prior to the last 16 round in a listed event* - 16 points.
Wins a last 16 or subsequent round - 5 points.
Wins a last 16 or subsequent round in a listed event* - 10 points.
Meets Phil Taylor as an opponent in a round - 10 points.
Beats Phil Taylor in any round of a tournament - 30 points.
Beats his opponent by a bigger margin than Phil Taylor does his opponent - 7 points.
* Listed events are: UK Open, Las Vegas Desert Classic, Stan James World Matchplay, Skybet, World Grand Prix, Grand Slam of Darts and Ladbrokes.com World Darts Championship.
The following is a full list of the point scoring events –
-10 June UK Open
16/17 June Players Championship (*Hayling Island - Double Event)
1 July Players Championship (Las Vegas)
2-8 July Las Vegas Desert Classic
22-28 July Stan James World Matchplay
24-26 August Peachtree Open
8-9 Sept Ireland Open Classic
13-16 Sept Windy City Open
22 Sept Players Championship (Wales)
23 Sept UK Open Welsh Regional Final
6 Oct Players Championship (Ireland)
7 Oct UK Open Irish Regional Final
8-14 October Skybet World Grand Prix
20 Oct Players Championship (Scotland)
21 Oct UK Open Scottish Regional Final
4 Nov Pro-Tour Killarney
10-11 Nov Players Championship (*Holland - Double Event)
17-25 Nov Grand Slam of Darts
17 Dec - 1 Jan 2008 Ladbrokes.com World Darts C'ship