1. At least 10 minutes of official time must elapse in the 4th quarter for bets to have action'.
2. Overtime counts for all markets unless stated otherwise.
3. Abandoned or Postponed games are void unless played within the same Scheduling week.
4. All settlements are based on results and statistics provided by the relevant league’s governing body.
5. We reserve the right to suspend any or all betting on a game at any time without notice.
Maximum payout is €100,000 (or equivalent).
6. Handicap Betting: The result used for settling is the match result adjusted for the handicap line available at the time the bet is struck. E.g. Minnesota +3 v Green Bay -3, Result: Minnesota 27-34 Green Bay. Green Bay wins on the handicap, In the event of the scores being level Following the handicap being applied all stakes are refunded. For the purposes of Betting In Running where a Handicap "Draw" price is offered the "push" rule does not apply. Therefore should a result end in a handicap draw only bets placed on the handicap draw are settled as winners.
7. Proposition Bets: In the event of an abandoned game all stakes are returned less tax (where applicable), unless a result is already determined through the course of play that has taken place. For player prop markets the player(s) in question must start the game for Bets to have action. All proposition bets are singles only.
8. Quarter and Half Markets: For bets based on the specific quarters or half’s the Entire period of play must be played unless the result is already determined. Except 2nd Half Markets which do include overtime if played. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
Overview of specific markets
Handicap Betting: Overtime counts for match handicap betting. Overtime does not count on quarter or half specific markets. In the event of a tie, Stakes are refunded. For quarter and half betting the entire period must be played for bets to stand.
Match Betting: Overtime counts, In the event of a tie following overtime all stakes are refunded less tax (where applicable)
Total Points: Overtime counts for all total match / team total and prop points markets. Overtime does not count for total points on quarter and half specific markets. In the event of total points being exactly the nominated line all stakes are refunded less tax (where applicable)unless a price for the exact amount is quoted. For quarter and half betting the entire period must be played for bets to stand.
Revised Half Time Markets: Markets that are revised at half time for the second half of that match include overtime. In the event of a tie all stakes are returned.
1st Offensive Play Yard Line: The result is determined by where the first offensive play from scrimmage takes place. In the event of the kick off being returned for a touchdown bets stand for the following kick off. In the event of a turnover the result is determined on where the 1st offensive play takes place from with respect to the receiving team’s yard line.
1st Turnover and 1st Team to Commit a Turnover: For results purposes, only an Interception or a Fumble Counts. A punt or Turnover on Downs does not qualify as a turnover for settlement purposes. In the event of an abandoned game stakes are returned unless a turnover has already taken place less tax (where applicable)
1st Offensive Play: In the event of a false start penalty on the 1st offensive play, bets stand for the next offensive play that takes place without a false start penalty.
In Running: Prices quoted are for the whole game inclusive of any overtime played. As the markets are in running we reserve the right to close the market at any time.
1st Team / Last Team to score and 1st Touchdown Scorer: In the event of an abandoned game bets stand on scores that have taken place already, Overtime counts for these markets. 1st Touchdown Scorers are all in play or not, Touchdown scorers are offered with the option of "others on request". Should a listed offensive player score a touchdown as part of the Defense/ST (Defense/Special Teams) this will be considered a Defense/ST touchdown only, for settlement purposes.
All Touchdown Scorer markets are singles only.
Only when a player is listed on NFL.com as "Inactive" for that match will the selections be voided.
1st Penalty: This is settled on the 1st penalty called, regardless of a team accepting or declining the penalty.
For betting in running purposes the above rules apply unless stated otherwise.
When scores are displayed in running, every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the score and game time, however no liability is accepted for incorrect information displayed.
NFL Weekly Specials: Total Week Points settled based on sum of ALL games listed for week number. 6pm games, any game with an official kick-off time of 6pm on Sunday. 9pm games, any game with a kick-off time of 9:00 - 9:15 pm on Sunday. All results settled as per official NFL stats. (www.nfl.com)