1. Unless otherwise stated all rugby bets are settled on 80 mins play.
2. If a game is abandoned bets are void with the exception of First Tryscorer bets which will stand if a try has been scored prior to abandonment (last tryscorer bets are void). Bets are void for Special markets such as total number of points, number of tries etc on abandoned matches unless the respective number equals or exceeds our maximum quote at the time of abandonment, ie if we quote 35 points or more in the match and this number has been attained at the time of abandonment - bets on this market stand. This only applies when the number is equal to or greater than our maximum quote.
3. Winning margin/correct score betting is from scratch unless otherwise stated.
4. For First/Last Tryscorer betting, penalty tries do not count.
First Tryscorer Insurebet; If the player fails to score the first try but does score a try in the match then the stake is refunded.
5. If a match is postponed bets will stand until 48 hours from the original kick off time after which time they will be void. If the venue is changed from the one advertised all bets on that match are void.
6. Any bet reduced by an abandoned, postponed or re-arranged match will stand on the remaining selections
7. Outright bets - All bets placed on outright markets will be settled on official tournament results.
8. Outright market which states ‘Regular season’ is deemed to mean the official standings of teams after all matches of the predetermined season are played and before any playoff matches have commenced.