1. In the event of a match starting but not being completed then match betting and set betting will be void . In such circumstances all other markets will be void unless their result has already been unequivocally decided. A tie break is considered as one game for settlement purposes.
2. In the event of a change in the numnber of sets to be played, match bets, 1st set market bets will stand, all other markets will be void.
3. In the event of a Champions tie-break this will be considered as a third set. Any bets taken in error for the correct score or total games in the 3rd set will be void.
4. In the event of a change of venue or from outside to indoor court and vice versa, all bets will stand, if there is a change of surface (from hard/carpet/clay/grass to a different type of surface) all bets will be void.
5. In the event of a tennis match not taking place or if a player is given a walkover, bets on this match are deemed void.
6. Non-Runners: Stakes will be refunded on players or teams withdrawn prior to the start of an event. We reserve the right to deduct the equivalent of Tattersalls Rule 4(c) to reflect returning stakes on Non-Runners.